Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pink Fridays- Pink Pettiskirt at my Princess's Party

TGIF! Gosh how time really flies. It's PF time once again. I'll be sharing with you our (me and my lil girl,Keilah) matching outfit during my lil princess's 1st bday party. We're both wearing Pink Pettiskirt. Love it. Super. Actually we're the Royal family on that said event coz we wore same shirt that says "King" on hubby's, "Queen" on mine, "Prince" on Klyne's and "Princess" on Keilah's- the birthday girl.  All of that was solely my idea. Cool isn't it? hehe

our pink pettiskirt :)

our matching shirts :)

Check out more Pink stuffs at:



Photobucket

13 comments:

Green Dei/DeiVille said...

cute outfits you got there! =) Happy Pinky!

J.Rylie.C said...

Pretty, I am now your follower, would you follow me back please?

Come see my first Pink Firday? Thank you!

Verna Luga said...

awww... so cute the lil princess....
dropping by for Pink Friday here

w0rkingAth0mE said...

so cute like your outfit mommy :) happy pink fridays

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

My little girl loves Twirlie!!

Hope you can check out my <a href="http://www.mytotsexactly.com/2011/03/weekend-plans-and-pink-friday-2.html>Pink Friday entry</a> too and let me know what you think.
Dropping by from Pink Fridays! Happy weekend!

Anne said...

Obviously you had a blast, I love your outfit and the baby's outfit. Its awesome mine is here thanks

My Daily Mumbles

Unknown said...

you all look good, even though I never knew what is pink tutu

visiting thru PF pls visit mine too:

http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/
http://raketermama.blogspot.com/

seth said...

you're family is really beautiful!!!

Happy PF!

Cheerful said...

beautiful family! btw, where did you get those shirts? i so love it...:)

PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Momgen said...

Oh what a celebration...Happy PF!

Mine is here

S-H-Y said...

Nice entry you got here, and here is mine http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/2011/03/pf1-pink-flower/ hope you can visit there..

jared's mum said...

wow + you've come in matching outfits, now am really envious with mommies with little girls^^
happy pF!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

belated happy birthday sa kanya..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...