Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink Fridays- My Pink Guitar

so what can you say, isn't it gorgeous?
Here's my first entry for this meme. I actually join this meme in my other blog but i think of transferring my entry here since this blog is more on girly stuffs or kikayness. As for my first entry, i would like to flaunt my super gorgeous Pink guitar which hubby bought for me, a week after Christmas last year. It's been a while since i haven't played a guitar and am missing it. Thanks a bunch to my ever thoughtful hubby for this surprise. I super love it... much more because its Pink..hehe. Love you, Babe.. mwaahh :-)

Join us every friday at:


Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheerful said...

it is gorgeous...guitar together with that hello kitty background, both love it! :) i hope you're enjoying playing it now and having a good time...have a great weekend!

PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Kaka inlove nayang pink guitar,

Visit My Pink Entry

zoan said...

thanks for visiting my entry. cute guitar! I really wanted to have a pink guitar. ahaha

RUBY Caberte said...

Thanks for joining Pink Fridays. Hope you join us again this week. :D

Pink Thoughts - Home of Pink Fridays

Dhadha G. said...

I so like your pink guitar! Super cute and girly! :)

Happy PF! :)

My other PINK Entries:
www.dhadhagarcia.com
www.kerstinsmarie.info

Dhadha ❥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...