Sometimes it's difficult to find swimwear that fits your body type right. So here's some guide to find the best swimsuit that will flatter every shape and size:
If you're a pear-shaped or have a Small bust...
* Look for tops with touch of padding or a push- up bra to give your breasts a maximum support.
* Try to find a top with adjustable straps at shoulders and around back so that you can tighten and adjust things, to help fill out the top line.
* Avoid tops with too much fabric or have a poor fit. Opt for separates, where you can choose your top and bottom separately.
* Since most pear shapes have a slightly larger bottom than top, buy your bikini bottom one size larger than your top.
* Buy a supportive top with full coverage* Halter-top bikinis can be a good choice by offering support, while providing some sexy cleavage too.
* Look for one-piece swimsuits with some structure in the bust.
* Avoid strapless bandeau tops and those tiny, tri-tops that offer minimal coverage.
* Choose a high-waisted bikini bottom.
* You can go wild with the embellishments at the hips and bust line. Rings, jewels, ties and bows are all good things for you.
* Avoid up and down stripes, high necklines and dark, solid colors.
* If you have an hourglass shape, your waist is typically much smaller than your bust or hips.
* Pick a suit that will accentuate your waist and flatter your other assets.
* Choose a bandeau top or with an underwire.
* Opt for a string bikini that ties on the hips.
* Halter tops are best for those with a smaller breast size, as they will push up and support your chest
* Buy a bottom with a floral print or one with ruffles.
* Wear a solid bottom bikini with a printed top. This will draw the eye upward and give you a longer look.
* Avoid boy shorts and skirted bikinis as they draw the eye downward and can make you look shorter.
For a Plus size or have a Big Tummy...
* Look for one-piece swimsuits with cut-out, or with a deep V neckline which can change your visual image
* Lengthen your thigh with an adjustable ruching detail at the hip.
* Look for a one-piece with some draping around the waist or hips which can also help to conceal.
Try these fab swimsuit...