Friday, June 3, 2011

PF- My Pink Laptop Skin

Finally i'm back! I'm quite busy for this past couple of months because i'm spending some quality time with my family esp. with my hubby who's due for work again onboard anytime this month. But since it's the first friday of the month, i might as well take sometime to drop by at my blogs and post an entry to one of my fave meme- the Pink Fridays (weee. smile na yan si PF admin. haha)


So there. Here's my entry for this week- My laptop Skin on my new Samsung netbook. Super love it. Bought it at Cd-R king for only P100. Nice, yes?

Join us  and see more pink entry at:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Yannie said...

Wow so Cute! I love your laptop skin

I Am Magic is my entry for Pink Fridays.

Clavel said...

that is one beautiful laptap skin, my niece would love to have like that for her laptap. mine is here: http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-friday.html
clavs

Cheerful said...

wow, that's really nice. i love it and back then, i enjoyed buying good stuff from cd-r king...dalawin ko ulit store once na makauwe! :) anyway, wishing you a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...