Friday, July 30, 2010

Girls Talk- Emotionally


I'm a very transparent person when it comes to my emotions. It's like saying what you see is what you get. You'll know when i'm happy, sad or mad. I'm just not good at hiding my true feelings. No matter how i try, it still show. I laugh when i'm happy, frown when i'm sad and mad. I even tend to yell and throw away things when i'm really in a fume. Gggrrr!

I'm very impatient, short-tempered and hasty. I don't like repeating things or words over and over again. I'm tough and hard as a rock. But i can be emotional when it comes to my family and very close friends. I'm not a crybaby. Though i cry over a sad movies at times. I don't easily forget and forgive on condition that i'm deeply hurt.

Generally speaking, i get more emotional and a tendency of mood swings particularly before and during my monthly period. Women thing that is!

So now, you'll probably know me already... emotionally.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

we're exactly the same when it comes to becoming more touchy around period time. tee hee. i wonder how many other girl talkers are like that :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...