Friday, July 1, 2011

Make Your Own Maybelline BB Cream Commercial with Gerald Anderson

I was being starred in Maybelline BB cream commercial with Gerald Anderson. I had this chance to be his leading lady... well, virtually.  Even got a kiss from him. How sweet! haha

You can watch our video HERE

It is so cute you should try it too. Be Gerald's Girl instantly and star in the latest Maybelline 8-in-1 BB cream commercial with Gerald himself. Just upload two of your best close-up pictures. Get BB-fied. Then voila! your video commercial is ready. Sit back, watch and enjoy!


Oh by that way,  you can download your souvenir photo with Gerald afterwards :)

Here's my souvenir photo.


Also, upon making your virtual commercial video, you will receive a text gift from Gerald saying that you get a Free BB cream sample! Save that message and just show it to a Maybelline beauty attendant to claim your free sample. Isn't that great?


I just claimed mine. Thanks Maybelline Philippines.
I've been using Maybelline BB cream for years now. I got a lot of reasons why i'm an avid user of it. I love my maybelline BB cream. It's the only product that gives my skin a smooth and flawless result. A really must-have for me.

Catch its new look. But same great formula plus, now comes in two shades: Fresh for fair skin and Natural
 for morena skin.
So start making your commercial video now and get a free BB cream sample from Maybelline.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...