Thursday, April 7, 2011

GT- Food To Die For

I missed GT meme for a couple of weeks ago so here's a catch-up-entry for this week's theme which is Food to die for:
A plate of tempura shrimp
Tempura is a Japanese dish of shrimp or other seafood or fish or vegetables dipped in batter and deep-fried. It is usually accompanied by a certain tempura sauce. Yummy! Now, i'm starving.. haha  I love tempura very much.  It's my fave among all the seafoods from Seaside Paluto. So who don't like tempura? You can pass it on my plate.. lol

credit: philippines-food.msg-style.com
Another food to die for is the Filipino food- Laing cooked by my mom or by me. hehe I'm a native of Bicol so i really should know how to cook it. Mom taught me how to. It's her specialty and i may have to say that she really is a good cook (as well as my granny, aunts and uncles) So, i guess it runs in our blood. Ooopps... i'm not saying that i am a good cook too (i have tried cooking some dish and somehow they're edible..haha and has been approved by other people's taste) It's just that i really wish i can be a good cook just like them.

 * I actually got more foods to die for... but i hope this two would be enough to make you crave for more..lol

more foods to crave for at:
Photobucket

8 comments:

Maricel said...

Tempura! I love tempura! ^_^ Especially sliced veggies like carrots. Also love onion rings (technically almost tempura)... Sigh..... I'm hungry... :P

And would you believe that I've never eaten Laing ever? How does it taste like?

Anyways, happy GT dear. Here's mine! Hope you could visit my entry. :)

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters

Bambie dear ★ said...

I love tempura too.. easy lang lutuin but make sure kainin agad kasi magiging greasy :)

here's my GT entry
Food to Die for..

also im your new follower :)

kha said...

Tempura! Oh how I love thee! but the problem is my allergies!.. Oh this month's topic is so mouth watering.. ^_^ Happy GT! mine is up here

Hazelicious929 said...

What can I say? Pinoy dishes are just the best! The laing is so inviting! I may have to go to Bicol just to try their delicacies. Mine is up - My GT Entry.

simply kim said...

wow! love tempura! and i love laing as well, especially with plenty of coconut milk, lol!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

tempura, well give it to me baby. i love shrimps

E!FT Visiting from GT

Simply Dyes said...

two of my fave food of all time!

Yummy is my food. Please dont forget to like my page @ FB. Thanks very much!

Happy GT!

Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

K said...

you won't get any tempura from me. in fact, i'll steal yours from your plate. LOL. love that food.

and laing! oh my. it's been a while since i ate laing. my late grandmother (from my father's side) cooks great laing. i miss that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...