Female Network, in cooperation with classic nail care brand Cutex, is giving away 120 nail care kits to lucky FN readers, GIRLTalkers, followers, and Facebook fans in May and June!
Give your hands a treat with this special kit! Each pack consists of Nail Color, Nail Basic, and Emergency Nail Repair Nail Remedy.
There are four ways to win:
1. Leave a comment on any of the posts on Female Network. Be sure to check the box to indicate that you're joining their comment-based promos, provide your complete information, and select Cutex Nail Care Kit Contest from the dropdown box.
3. Tweet about FN on Twitter! Just include the #femalenetwork hashtag in your tweets (when sharing your favorite FN stories with your friends and followers, of course). We'll include tagged tweets in our random draw. You've got to be a follower of Female Network Twitter account to be eligible for this!
4. Invite your friends to be their Facebook fans! Just send them a screen capture email@example.com showing that you've invited your friends to be a fan of their Facebook page. Each friend you invite counts as one entry.
Full promo mechanics are as follows:
1. Members can join using any of the following methods:
a. Leave relevant comments on any of the articles on FemaleNetwork.com during the promo period. Each comment counts as one entry. You must fill out the additional information fields with their full name, contact number, and address for the comment to be valid. Duplicate comments are not considered.
b. Leave a reply on the Cutex Nail Care Kit Contest thread in the GIRLTalk forums. You only need to reply once. Multiple replies are not considered. All regular GIRLTalk members, from Probationary members to Platinum GIRLTalkers are eligible, except if the member has an outstanding watched or muted status.
c. Include the #femalenetwork hashtag in your tweets on Twitter. You must be a follower of Female Network to be eligible. Each tagged tweet counts as one entry.
d. Invite your friends to be a fan of our Facebook page. Take a screen capture of the invites and email this firstname.lastname@example.org. Each friend you invite that is visible in the screen capture counts as one entry. Include the following information in your message: full name, Facebook account name, contact number, and address.
2. Only comments by registered members (for a and b), followers of the Female Network Twitter account (for c) and Facebook fans (for d) will be considered as having valid entries. To register, visit the registration page (click here). To follow us on twitter, click here. To become a Facebook fan, click here.
3. The promo will run from May 17 to June 18. Winners will be randomly chosen from the available entries on June 4 and June 18. 15 entries will be awarded per draw date for (a) comment-based entries, (b) forum entries, (c) Twitter followers, and (d) Facebook fans.
4. Employees of Summit Media are disqualified from joining the promo. The promo is only open to residents of Metro Manila.
5. Winners will be notified via email. Winners may claim their prize at the Summit Media offices. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of notification will be forfeited.
1. Winners may only win once during the entire promo. This is to give others a chance of winning as well. If a name is drawn more than once, she will receive the more expensive prize, if applicable.
2. Employees of Summit Media are disqualified from joining the promo.
3. The promo is only open to residents of Metro Manila.
4. Winners will be informed through any of the following: e-mail, SMS, phone call, or through direct message or tweet reply (in the case of Twitter). Winners will also be posted on our website and e-newsletter. They will have two weeks to claim their prizes from the time of the announcement of winners unless otherwise stipulated on the promo page. If prizes are left unclaimed after the specified time period, winners forfeit their right to the claim their prize and prize ownership reverts back to Summit Media.
5. Prizes can be claimed at the 7F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, 1550. Contact details will be provided in the notification email. Winners need to bring a printout of the notification email and at least one valid ID.
6. In cases where the winner cannot claim the prize herself, an original copy of a duly signed authorization letter indicating the name of a designated representative, and an original ID of the winner (photocopy not allowed) should be presented. The representative should bring at least one valid ID to claim the prize.